Contact tracing is now a given. How do we know we are doing it right?
January 29, 2021
9:00 - 11:00 PST (12:00 - 2:00 EST)
- Part 1: Understanding
- Terminology and timelines: quarantine, isolation, close contact, contact of a contact, and more
- Privacy: HIPAA / FERPA / PHI and communications best practices
- Part 2: Execution
- How to navigate complicated situations (households, multiple counties, and more)
- Collating data and setting benchmarks
- Interactive workshop: we will get hands-on practice with and feedback on real-life examples
You will leave the training with a Contract Tracing Matrix template you can use and adapt to your needs!