Vaccination is a key layer of added protection against the coronavirus. This month's session will be a "Train the Trainer" to empower you with the tools and data you need to educate your communities and address their concerns.
March 26, 2021
9:00 - 11:00 PST (12:00 - 2:00 EST)
- Part 1: Overcome the Challenges:
- Who should deliver the training?
- Understanding historical and cultural context
- How to ensure you are up to date on the science
- Part 2: Train the Trainer
- We will walk through the training deck we have built to help provide context and address questions.
- Opportunity to practice addressing some challenging questions, to prepare for your informational session
- Q&A with Chris Joffe!
You will leave the training with a template Vaccination Informational Slide Deck you can use and adapt to your needs!
Note: this training will happen over Zoom, and we will set out the meeting login info and any other supplementary materials by email in advance of the training.